AMPLIFY YOUR IMPACT
6-month coaching programme tailored entirely to you.
We train, study and develop our professional skill set to advance our careers. In order to grow and develop as a resilient, strategic and focused leader, we also need dedicated time and space – outside of our daily operational demands – to explore new ideas, reassess our needs, and have an opportunity to reflect and identify new goals.
Does this sound familiaYou’re trying to meet everyone else’s needs but your own happiness is getting lost
- People-pleasing is negatively impacting your ability to be a manager and you’re missing opportunities as a result.
- You feel frustrated, stressed and overwhelmed but can’t pinpoint why!
- You aren’t communicating effectively leading to your ideas and contributions being overlooked.
- There are 2,637 tabs open in your mind at the same time meaning you are unfocused, inefficient and not working strategically.
What You'll get
How would it feel to be more confident at work? To be empowered to stand up and be seen as the talent that you are? To have structure, strategy, and ownership of your career advancement and your time?
In this 6-month bespoke coaching programme, we will work together to improve and expand on capabilities such as career progression, interpersonal skills, managing people, emotional intelligence, public speaking, mindset, presence, confidence and business communications so that you can perform at the highest level. The coaching programme is tailored entirely to you. Your career, your needs, and your goals.
The Amplify Your Impact Programme offers you the opportunity to:
- strategise and develop an action plan with someone who has no skin in the game
- unpack and soundboard difficult situations at work
- learn how to set boundaries and say no
- help you get out of your own way and take the steps you need to take in order to advance your career
- process complex situations with a neutral third party
- learn to have difficult conversations
- explore and expand your emotional intelligence – a critical skill for the most effective leaders
- see your skill set through new eyes
Your career. Your needs. Your goals.
As an ICF-accredited coach, I’ve got over 20 years’ experience in corporate learning and development, helping future leaders improve and impress.
Coaching is a non-judgemental, strictly confidential partnership that provides you with an objective, impartial sounding board, and sparring partner to help you navigate your professional development and growth.
The Power of coaching
In a supportive, yet results-driven environment, we will work together to establish an action plan that leads to a transformational goal, creating more stability, productivity, and resilience.
With a combination of guidance, encouragement, and at times, challenging questions, you will be able to:
- communicate more confidently
- get your message heard and have people listening with both ears and eyes
- be recognised for the talent you have and be seen as the high performer you are
- have more confidence in your career
- control and direct your own career trajectory
- improve your managerial skills & style
- be empowered to be your real self at work
- have more energy and passion for your chosen field by being more authentic
Here are just a few examples of client transformations:
- One client found the self-awareness to recognize that she was unhappy and unfulfilled in her current position. She went after a job that matched her skills and talents and got it! Her new mindset around her own value and worth enabled her to not only negotiate a higher salary but to get more than she even asked for!
- Another client found his voice and learned to communicate with confidence. His presentation skills dramatically improved and soon after he finished his coaching programme, he was promoted!
- One client worked through issues around people-pleasing and the need to be liked and realized that she could – and should! – show up for work as herself and not as the version of her that she thought others expected. Now that she’s using her energy on her actual work and not on trying to be someone else, she’s the rising star in her team! Different teams are vying to have her work with them, and she is actually enjoying her industry again!