Prep Your Presentation
90-minute Intensive programme
It’s time to step out from the shadows in your professional career and take your rightful place at the table!
This is your opportunity to unlock the next stage in your career by leveraging the hard work and intellect that has gotten you to this level, by capturing people’s attention so they start seeing you as the leader you aim to be.
If you would like to:
- be more interesting and engaging when speaking to a group
- make more of an impression on the powers that be when you speak
- stand out from the crowd in a sea of boring presenters
Then it’s time to join me in my signature Communicate for Success Process. In this 90-minute intensive coaching session, we’ll work together to give you the results you crave and deserve!
What You'll get
The Prep Your Presentation Program is a 1-on-1 VIP Coaching offer that includes:
- A pre questionnaire to gather your thoughts and to use our time together efficiently
- My eyes on any visuals you might be using – be sure to send before our session together to maximize understanding of your topic
- A 90-minute 1:1 coaching session via Zoom to prepare you to restructure, improve, and hone an existing presentation – to turn the same old-same old, into something inspiring and attention-getting
- A recording of me reading your presentation (if requested) to master the intonation.
You will be ready to give a dynamic, substantial, and compelling presentation. And people will take note!
As an ICF-accredited coach, I’ve got over 20 years’ experience in corporate learning and development, helping future leaders improve and impress.
communicate for success process
Our Coaching Session will follow my signature three-step Communicate for Success process outlined below:
- Clarify what the purpose of your presentation is – do you want to inform? Start a discussion? Persuade? Impress?
- Determine who your key audience is, and what resonates with them
- Craft a structure that makes your presentation – and you! – stand out
- Create and refine your text so that it hits the mark
- Hone your intonation so that your presentation is not only verbally good, but aurally too!
- Review and potentially tweak your slides to ensure they fit your goals
- Recording the presentation enables you to become familiar with your words, your own intonation, and the flow. This really makes a huge difference to how authentic and persuasive you come across during the actual presentation.
You will walk away from this intensive program feeling excited to showcase your strengths, and looking forward to demonstrating your expertise and talent.