Unlock your team’s potential and transform the way team members engage, communicate, and interact. DISC profiling helps team members understand their own strengths while working more productively with co-workers.
“DISC is a tool to positively impact team dynamics, so each person has a greater understanding of themselves, their strengths and how they influence and impact the other members of the team.” —The Coaching Academy
Benefits of DISC:
- Increase employee self-awareness
- Improve individual and team productivity
- Enhance collaboration
- Understand the benefits of different DISC profiles
- Create stronger, more productive, heterogeneous teams
As an awareness tool, DISC profiling helps team managers, team members and individuals be more aware of different profiles.
DISC profiling results in a better understanding of:
- different communication styles of individuals
- how to effectively drive and enhance team communication
- how to optimize the way information is shared
“We are all different and differences benefit everyone”
“Coworkers with a different profile than mine give me the opportunity to become more flexible in my communication style.”
“It’s so interesting to see the differences between all the characteristics. Knowing a colleague’s profile means I can interact with them appropriately.”
Better Team Communication.
DISC is a tool to positively impact team dynamics, so each person has a greater understanding of themselves, their strengths and how they influence and impact the other members of the team.”
—The Coaching Academy