The coaching process
All coaching is tailored to each individual.
Over a period of months, together we will work on:
- identifying your true goals and motivations
- understanding what patterns of behaviour may be holding you back
- determining what actions to take in order to fulfil your goals
- achieving and sustaining personal and professional growth
Coaching can take place in person, over the phone or using a video conferencing tool such as Zoom or Facetime, whichever works best for you and your schedule. Coaching sessions take place every 2-4 weeks, and usually last one hour.
The Benefits of Coaching
Having a professional coach offers you the opportunity to:
- discuss professional and personal challenges with complete confidentiality and free of judgement
- gain focus and structure
- have someone guide, encourage and challenge you to achieve your goals
- improve and expand on capabilities such as career progression, interpersonal skills, managing people, emotional intelligence, public speaking, mindset, presence, confidence and business communications
The International Coach Federation (ICF) global survey showed that 82.7% of individuals who have experienced professional coaching report being “very satisfied” with their coaching experience and 96.2% said they would repeat it given the same circumstances.